ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- LOS ANGELES
Crown + Conquer is an experiential agency rooted in culture. We’re driven by the belief that fostering personal and honest relationships and developing those relationships in an effort to help brands reach consumers through authentic partnerships is the most powerful, yet valuable weapon.
The Account Director will be a critical and strategic thinker who is comfortable working across different departments, including Production and New Business.He/She will also have experience managing and successfully scaling teams in an agency environment.The ideal candidate will have a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and agency team relationships.
· Act as main point of contact for key clients, overseeing client communication and expectations during pre-production and production phase of events
· Develop a deep understanding of clients’ culture, processes, business, and structure to service them effectively. Share learnings and insights with agency team members to ensure consistency of service.
· Lead project teams to deliver successful, results-driven programs.
· Present or support the presentation of creative work to clients.
· Respond to changes in direction and other client dynamics with flexibility, resourcefulness and a problem-solving mindset.
· Lead weekly status meetings with project team members. Discuss key components of the project, provide guidance, and outline next steps.
· Review and collaborate on all production related deliverables including but not limited to production schedules, run of show documents, and logistics plans; work with Production lead to determine the best way to communicate deliverables to clients.
· Foster exceptional performance among agency team members.
· Manage project team members to maximize efficiencies and minimize redundancies; identify inefficiencies in project workflow and implement plans to address them.
· Provide on-site/at event client management. Communicate with clients frequently and ensure that all needs are met.
· Share best practices and program learnings with project team members. Recommend solutions and process modifications for continuous improvement.
· Train and mentor Account Coordinators and Account Managers on an on-going basis to ensure growth and performance excellence. Provide constructive feedback informally as well as for performance evaluations.
· Preserve and foster C+C’s culture and maintain a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
· Be a persuasive leader: bring many different partners together and unite them with your logic, reason and inspiration. Create consensus and drive to the next step.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· You are comfortable with being flexible. We are experiencing rapid growth, so we’re often shaping, building and coming up with new models and solutions for growth and improvement.
· Minimum 7+ years of account, brand, and/or client management experience.
· Bachelor Degree or higher
· Experience developing strategic plans and managing budgets.
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Skilled expository writing and oral presentation skills.
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment with tight deadlines.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects at any given time.
· Highly competent in Word, Excel, and Keynote.
· Passion and love for entertainment and culture.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and clients in stressful situations.
****PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@CROWNANDCONQUER.COM***